Conservative Campaign Headquarters is looking to appoint a Graphic Designer based in London.
The successful applicant will be part of a nationwide team of designers but will work within our digital team.
Responsibilities of the successful applicant will include:
- Producing high quality bespoke graphics for a range of social media platforms
- Discussing the objectives and requirements of each project, developing a concept to suit the needs of the digital team
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Contributing ideas and thinking beyond the overall brief
- Estimating the time required to complete work to allow for work prioritisation and scheduling
- Ensuring budgets and deadlines are worked to, as agreed
- Proof reading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Ensuring the quality of work produced contributes effectively to that of the goals within the Conservative Party
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Have an exceptional design aesthetic, enabling you to produce work that displays fresh styles and techniques for every project
- Ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent - ideally in a design or graphics discipline, post graduate qualifications in a relevant discipline are a plus too
- Demonstrate expert proficiency with InDesign, Quark, Illustrator, Photoshop, as well being able to use other presentation programs (Powerpoint, Word etc)
- Understand the technical possibilities and limitations of working with digital media.
The salary will reflect the track record and capabilities of the successful applicant.
How to apply:
If you have the skills and track record required to succeed in this role, please go to https://www.conservatives.com/work-for-us/graphic-designer and follow the application instructions . Please submit this to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Giles Inglis-Jones, CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London SW1H 9HQ by 12 noon on Mon 14 August 2017 at the latest (early applications are welcome).
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK.
Please note that, due to the large number of applications that we receive, we are not able to acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you have not heard from us by 4 Sep 2017 please assume that, regrettably, your application has been unsuccessful this time.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.
14 Aug 2017