Senior Residential Interior Designer
Senior Residential Interior Designer - Luxury / London / Salary: / Permanent
A prestigious, luxury interior design and architecture studio are looking for a Senior Residential Interior Designer to join their team in London. This is a project management role - focused on the day to day delivery of projects.
As Senior Residential Interior Designer, you will support the Associate Director/Designer with concept development of projects and be responsible for planning resources and hours requirements of projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR RESIDENTIAL INTERIOR DESIGNER:
- Recognise and develop new business opportunities with new or existing clients
- Orchestrate pitches and proposals through effective management and facilitation
- Present and sell concepts and design solutions to client
- Manage the development and preparation of scheme designs including for FF&E requirements
- Schedule and communicate all costs and specifications internally and externally
- Co-ordinate workload, ensuring that all stages of the project are delivered with clarity on time and on budget
- Co-ordinate and liaise with contractors, sub-contractors, local authorities and all other relevant personnel
- Prepare and submit planning applications, tender documentation and licensing drawings
- Ensure quality control through regular site visits and record progress
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE OF THE SENIOR RESIDENTIAL INTERIOR DESIGNER:
- Degree or equivalent in Interior Design, Furniture Design or Architecture
- Proven experience and developed creative ability gained from a related design practice (likely to be gained over 6 - 10 years)
- Effective people management
- Ability to interpret briefings correctly
- Ability to present effectively
- Interpersonal: building strong effective working relationships, internally and externally
- Visualisation of other people's ideas
- Sketching and drawing
- AutoCAD 2D/3D, MS Word, MS Excel
- Experience of working in at least three interior sectors (residential, retail, restaurant hotel)
If you are interested in finding out more about this Senior Residential Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialists in Interior Design jobs.