We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Middle weight or Senior Presentation Designer to join the creative team in our London studio. The main focus of the role will be designing and creating exciting and engaging presentations using PowerPoint as well as collateral for events and conferences.
We are looking for a talented Designer with a strong graphic design background and a varied portfolio that demonstrates full working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite - in particular Photoshop and Illustrator. Candidates will have proven experience in creating PowerPoint templates and presentations for a variety of purposes such as; events & conferences, financial results, sales pitches and internal communications.
Although the role will be predominantly office-based, some travel may occasionally be required in order to attend client meetings or to work onsite at client events. Candidates must therefore be personable, presentable and punctual with a friendly 'can do' attitude.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3 years + design experience.
- Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 and above.
- Proven experience creating slick, engaging presentations and functional PowerPoint templates.
- Experience handling multiple projects at any one time, working closely and efficiently with Project Managers and other Designers.
- Ability to deliver under pressure in a busy and fast paced studio environment.
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Compressing and converting videos for use in presentations.
- Trimming or extending audio for use in presentations.
- Our team are also the design resource for our in-house MS Word Template Developers. Any experience designing for Word will be useful, but full training will be provided in this particular area.
- Personable and client-focused.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills.
- Can do, positive attitude with ability to stay composed when working
- Proven problem-solving abilities and resourcefulness.
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
We offer a professional, friendly and supportive environment within an open plan office. This is a challenging and exciting role, with ambition and hard work you will be provided with plenty of new opportunities to progress your career.