Do you understand the power of brands? Are you a self-driven, confident Marketing Manager interested in working for an independent creative agency? Read on!
For over 15 years this independent creative business has worked with some of the world's most highly recognised global brands - This is an amazing opportunity for a creatively led Marketing Manager who isn't afraid to bring new ideas and innovation to their work!
As the Marketing Manager, your role will include:
- Writing and implementing the 2018 marketing strategy
- Initiating all content marketing and driving forward national and international marketing campaigns
- Managing press and external agency engagement
- Identifying and managing awards, conferences and events
- Utilising social media channels to increase external activity
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast growing and developing creative agency, working directly alongside the MD and business co-founders in promoting the agency as well as managing a junior member of the marketing team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven track record managing marketing campaigns and projects
- Exposure to a broad range of marketing techniques - including. SEO, organic and Paid Social
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to present ideas across multiple channels - website, email marketing and social media
- CRM management
So if joining a thriving independent studio, with global reach sounds right up your street, then do not hesitate apply now!
Not sure if the role is right, but interested in a confidential conversation around your skills and the current market? Drop your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org.