Position: UX/UI Designer
Our client is a technology-driven comparison company based in Central London. Due to continued success they are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their creative team. The ideal candidate will be someone with user experience and UI design skills who will be responsible for designing iterations of complex digital products and collaborate with user research, interviews and surveys, and translating the results into wireframes and final designs (respecting the existing visual identity).
- Facilitate the product owner’s visions by translating concepts for new features into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys and mockups of interfaces that can be developed responsively.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Organise online, guerrilla and in-house interview user testings and produce reports with results for all the stakeholders.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with developers and product owners.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Four or more years of digital UI design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have previously organied user testings and have experience of designing for data-heavy products.
- Ability to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet the business needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of cross-device and responsive design.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and the business.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and passion about all things UX.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.