Launched with the aim to break down traditional design barriers, our client offers a complete design service for the home and garden under one roof. They have now expanded their portfolio to include boutique hotels, covering both the South West and London and are currently looking to recruit an Interior Designer. Someone who can step up and take on managerial duties as and when needed. This company are firm believers in looking after and rewarding their staff and there are very good career prospects on offer for the right candidate.
Person / Experience Required:
- At least 4 years' experience of residential, a mix of residential and commercial would be useful
- Able to adapt your style to client's requirements with a flexibility in approach
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Able to supervise others
- Have the gravitas and personality to be client facing and lead by example
- Strong project management skills
- CAD literate (they use VectorWorks)
- Calm and decisive under pressure
Generous salary is on offer along with a team bonus plus commission on new business brought in.