Junior Artworker/Creative Artworker
A world renowned British fashion brand based in Central London is looking for a Junior Artworker to join their team.
You will be reporting to the Head of Creative and work across packaging, large format, editorial and flyers. There will be a digital element to the role too so any digital experience would be beneficial. Overall you must be a fast worker and excellent a multitasking with the ability to turn a project around quickly with no loss of quality.
- To support all areas of the business with a range of artworking requests (and to develop a thorough understanding of internal requirements).
- To accurately respond to briefs, and to develop / set up artwork that is ready for print.
- To offer a positive, can-do attitude, to work as part of a team + contribute ideas.
- To be able to work to tight deadlines and across a number of briefs at one time.
- Adobe Creative suites - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign Dreamweaver skills.
- Working closely with the Creative, Marketing, Social and Ecommerce teams.
- Retouching digital assets.
- Updating Seasonal Launch assets across all digital platforms.
- Proactive, focused and ambitious.
- Positive and forward-thinking.
- Committed and hard working.
- Highly creative thinker, excellent at idea generation and visualisation.
- Effective communication and organisation skills.
- Able to take on new ideas and direction.
- Fast worker (excellent at multi-tasking projects) with a cool head under fire.
- Proven ability to generate and visualise concepts to a high standard.
- Excellent organisation and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- A can do attitude, plus a willingness to learn and to progress your career.
- Effective time management skills + able to manage / prioritise workload.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Experience working within a professional creative/design team.