Middleweight Art Director
JOB DESCRIPTION – Middleweight Art Director
Reporting to: Creative Director
Working for global healthcare integrated agency in central London.
Ideally, but not always working in partnership with a Copywriter, you will initiate and develop both conceptual ideas and visual executions for all items within the agency offering.
Your ideas will be strong (award-winning) and well considered to work across multiple channels and devices.
You will also be expected to create design layouts, typography, imagery, illustrations, and be able to brief external suppliers like Illustrators, photographers and film production companies where necessary.
You will brief, direct and collaborate with the Design team (Studio) Digital team, Copy and Science Teams as well as maintain a positive collaborative relationship with the Client Services & Project Management teams.
• A minimum of 2 years healthcare agency experience
• Must have the proven ability to take a job through from briefing to final delivery with minimal supervision
SKILLS & SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
Marketing Insight and Business Awareness
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of the principles behind pharmaceutical marketing
• Demonstrate broad awareness of market place issues for your accounts
• Demonstrate active interest in therapy areas associated with your accounts
• Able to generate sketches/scamps for client presentation
• Ability to arrange and direct photoshoots
• Ability to retouch images to a high standard
• Proficient on Adobe applications / Creative Suite CS5 (digital packages an advantage)
• Illustration ability an advantage
• Take briefings from account handlers and clients, and challenge where appropriate
• Ask questions to ensure thorough understanding of all jobs
• Provide a range of different solutions based upon a given concept/brief
• To assist in the creation of assets for any creative project undertaken by the
creative department or digital team
FULL JOB SPEC AVAILABLE