Middleweight Creative Artworker
Our client is a global integrated healthcare agency.
Level: Mid level
Reporting to: CREATIVE DIRECTOR or DESIGN MANAGER
Location: London (Permanent 5 days per week OFFICE BASED position)
Principal Role: You will have a passion for artwork, with a strong eye for detail, accuracy and consistency, but you will also have a passion for design and be willing to learn. You will be well organised and proficient in Creative Cloud, with all the skills required to artwork jobs from brief to completion. You will be expected to follow brand guidelines and existing brand styles meticulously in addition to creating original assets and multi-channel design solutions under the guidance of the Creative Director(s) and Art Director(s). You will
be expected to generate solutions for a broad range of channels including, not limited to:
websites, iPads (or tablet-based device) PowerPoint presentations, printed posters, conference graphics, illustrated books, animations, motion graphics for film, branding/brand books, logos, etc.
You will work to a brief agreed with the client or account team to develop creative solutions – choosing appropriate media and style to meet the objectives of the client.
Experience: 3 years experience working within an agency environment as an Artworker or Creative Artworker. You must be able to see a job through from brief to completion, have knowledge of both print and digital development and production.
You must demonstrate examples of your work and perform a
short test to show your accuracy and speed of artworking.
• You will be passionate about both online and offline projects and have a flare for advertising
• Passion for brand consistency and enthusiastic about producing/working from brand guidelines
• Flexible, positive can-do attitude: Open-minded and willing to tackle any brief in any channel
• Able to adapt quickly in the face of changing priorities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Needs to have energy, drive and commitment – dedication is key
• Able to work independently and within a team