Senior Account Management
An online rewards service is looking for a Senior Account Manager.
This is a vibrant, energetic and dynamic environment, which feels fluid, highly entrepreneurial, focused and driven to achieve significant growth.
You will work proactively with internal and external parties to generate outstanding offers for members. To fully service assigned key partners & develop relationships and performance to the benefit of all parties.
Key result areas:
- Negotiate outstanding exclusive offers from clients for members, liaising with Marketing and other departments to provide the necessary tools to achieve these.
- Providing excellent, pro-active account management to top tier partners.
- Build effective relationships with clients, networks and agencies. This will involve attending network events and affiliate days as well as dealing appropriately and promptly with queries received on a daily basis.
- Generate advertising revenue for the business using on-site and email placements and opportunities.
- Deliver reports and analysis to partners to encourage increasingly better exclusive offers and higher advertising spend.
- Develop a strategic plan for your key accounts portfolio based on data and analysis. Present plans to wider team and deliver results in an effective manner.
- Working as part of the Partner Marketing team to help each other achieve shared and individual goals.
- Take responsibility for helping to prioritise offers throughout the site and mobile app.
- Taking responsibility for own personal development, in line with agreed annual performance objectives.
- Involvement in project related work and any other additional duties as and when required.
- University degree (min 2:2) or equivalent
- 3 to 4 years affiliate marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and excellent user of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to translate analysis into actionable objectives and results
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- Self motivated, results oriented, hands on, enthusiastic and a team player.
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Benefits include cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan and flexible working hours