Senior Workplace Interior Designer
Senior Workplace Interior Designer / AutoCAD / London / Salary £40,000 - £60,000 / 3 Month Contract - Temp to Perm
We are currently looking for a Senior Workplace Interior Designer initially for a 3-month contract but with potential for a permanent position for the right person.
The Senior Workplace Interior designer will work as part of the Commercial team, under the direction of the Commercial Practice Leader and will be expected to lead workplace interior projects through all stages, from marketing pitches to project delivery. Supportive to a small team of designers, you will show great client skills, design flair, highly accurate drawings alongside project management skills. Exhibiting a deep knowledge of the current trends in workplace strategy and commercial design you will be comfortable and capable in the area of workplace consultancy.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR WORKPLACE INTERIOR DESIGNER:
- Drawing and sketching design solutions by hand
- Developing schemes using 2D and 3D computer CAD packages such as Revit, Sketchup and AutoCAD
- Leading the delivery of projects
- Producing 3D images using rendering packages and Photoshop
- Producing reports and presentations using InDesign and PowerPoint.
- Producing /maintaining other documents using programmes such as Word, Excel,
- Assisting in general project duties in the office
- Operating at all times within the HKS Management system.
KEY ATTRIBUTES OF THE SENIOR WORKPLACE INTERIOR DESIGNER:
- Professionally qualified in Interior Design or Architecture
- 5-10 years' relevant experience
- Experienced in workplace design and consultancy for a wide spectrum of clients
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office
- Good product knowledge and supplier contacts within the European FF&E market
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results driven
The role will be based in the Richmond office but with frequent travel to Soho.
If you are interested in finding out more about this Senior Workplace Interior Designer job then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialists in Interior Design Jobs.