Brand Engagement Director
This world-class design and brand consultancy are looking for a Brand Engagement Director, to head up the agencies new offering across their portfolio of client's, developing internal engagement and brand awareness capabilities.
By joining this team, you will be responsible for growing the agencies Brand Engagement division, ensuring that the agencies well established reputation for world class, agile brand engagement is cohesive throughout all offerings.
- You will work with a large portfolio of clients to drive employee engagement, brand led campaigns, harnessing and aligning brand's ethos's to leverage business growth for your clients and create engaging communities
- You will play a key leadership role, striving for success for your clients but also internally with your own team; you will focus on growing accounts and will offer solid, strategic guidance to your clients, advising them on how to solidify and invigorate their internal engagement activities
- The successful candidate will have extensive experience within Brand Engagement and strategy/ planning/ strategic communications, and will have worked across a variety of Fortune 100/ Corporate companies
- You will have worked in a top level, management position previously, knowing how to effectively lead a team of varying levels and disciplines
- You will be able to asses client's needs from the get go, being able to conceptualise and implement successful brand engagement initiatives for your clients employees and customer markets alike
- You'll know how to combine the creative with the strategic, connecting communities and growing brand's capabilities by identifying opportunities
If you are an accomplished Brand Engagement Director, either from an agency or a client side background, who is well versed in implementing change and driving success, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP.