Business Development Managers in Hong Kong
Business Development Managers in Hong Kong / Competitive Salary
A range of top design consultancies are keen to know of talented new business developers with experience in China, Hong Kong & SE Asia
- Coordinate and prepare tender proposals and client presentations
- Maintain active interaction and develop relations with clients and consultants
- Manage and update marketing materials
- Work will cover HK and PRC
- At least 3 years relevant experience, preferably in architecture industry
- Good command of verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin, native Mandarin speaking would be an advantage
- Good coordination skills and competent in working at a fast pace work environment
- Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills to work with an established Business Development Team in HK
- A good understanding of architectural and/or interior design process will be an advantage;
Salaries highly competitive with lots of fringe benefits.
Please apply with your CV to Malcolm Scott.