@ Silverlining Furniture
Immediate start to 4 months
Known for creative design and pioneering craftsmanship the 30-year-old company combines traditional hand skills with advanced materials and technology to create award winning furniture for yachts and houses of the worlds pioneering ultra-high net-worth individuals.
The dynamic, ambitious company is growing to meet the extraordinary worldwide
demand for its luxury furniture.
The successful candidate will join our in-house design department to work on a variety of yacht and residential furniture and artwork projects.
As a designer, you will need to produce inspiring, innovative and forward thinking design solutions that exceed client expectations. You will work alongside draftsmen, project managers and makers who detail, draw and manufacture at our Silverlining workshop. We are looking for a talented, hardworking and exceptionally creative individual to help us push the boundaries of craftsmanship and technology.
- Producing exceptional design visuals suitable for client presentations and client sign off.
- Ability to liaise with our project team so designs meet budget and time constraints.
- Good technical knowledge - Strong AutoCAD and drafting skills, with a proficiency in Rhino, or other 3d software.
- Good knowledge and experience in Adobe Suite software.
- A desire to push manufacturing techniques and innovation within the company.
- Comfortable in working to both traditional and cutting edge design briefs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Product / Furniture or other Design related field.
What Silverlining can offer you…
- 6% pension
- 30 days holiday
- Share of discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance
- Opportunity to grow within a dynamic company
- Opportunity to travel
If this vacancy sounds of interest, please send in your CV to
Application deadline: 4th August 2017
Please note we do not accept any applicants outside of the EU