Design Director (FMCG Packaging)
Design Director required for a Central London agency specialising in branding and FMCG packaging. The role would also suit an impressive Senior Designer who is ready to take the next step in their career.
You will be part of a wider team with interaction with their international studios, opportunities for short-term exchanges, and plenty of exciting work with global brands.
You will be working in a team consisting of 34 people focusing on packaging and identity. The client is looking for someone with the ability to articulate fresh thinking and clarity in both verbal and graphic forms. You will provide clear direction to designers and when required, support the Creative Director in representing the agency in strategic client presentations, meetings and debriefs. You must be the type of person who actively keeps abreast of changes within the fast moving consumer goods sector and innovations in packaging.
Key task areas:
1. Understand and deliver the brand values of the agency.
2. Briefing / strategic understanding.
3. Ideas generation.
5. Art direction.
6. Communication – internal and client facing.
7. Professional development.
• 7+ years of experience at equivalent packaging agencies and experienced leading and managing the design team.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• A high level of proven creativity.
• Be strategic and understand the 'world of business'; structuring brand hierarchy.
If interested and you meet the above-mentioned requirements, please email a PDF of your resume and relevant work examples that demonstrate your strategic and creative abilities.
Apply for Design Director (FMCG Packaging)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly