Mid-Weight Workplace Interior Designer
Mid-Weight Workplace Interior Designer / London / Salary Up to £40,000 / Permanent
Leading international architecture and design practice in London are seeking a Mid-Weight Workplace Interior Designer to join their team of design thinkers and doers. You will be experienced in handling the client process, with excellent presentation and relationship building skills, and the ability to understand and interpret client needs and requirements.
We are looking for a self-motivated team player with a positive, communicative and collaborative approach. As Mid-Weight Interior Designer, you will work in partnership with colleagues across the company's practice areas, as well as with vendors and stakeholders at all levels. You will have the knowledge and ability to provide guidance to less experienced members of the Interiors Team, advising and supporting where necessary.
Responsibilities of the Mid-Weight Workplace Interior Designer:
As a Workplace Interior Designer, you will tap into your boundless creativity to design unique professional environments, providing design support for completion and execution of design projects, working on all project design stages and your responsibilities will include:
- Brief taking
- Test fitting exercises
- Conceptual design
- Schematic design
- Design development
- Construction documents
Requirements of the Mid-Weight Workplace Interior Designer:
- Demonstrable experience of Corporate/workplace Interior Design
- A good working knowledge of Autocad is essential
- Demonstrable presentation and client relations skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design or Architecture from an accredited school
- Excellent graphic and visualisation skills to communicate design ideas
- Excellent collaboration skills, good self-organisation and strong ability to work in a team environment
- Has a good understanding of FF&E, colour and material specification and development.
- Proven professional experience essential
- This job description reflects the core activities of the role although there will be changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time.
If you're interested in finding out more about this Mid-Weight Workplace Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Adrem are specialist in Interior Design jobs.
Apply for Mid-Weight Workplace Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly