A leading specialist technology retailer is looking for a UX designer to join their marketing team, based in Central London. Reporting into the Head of Customer Experience, the UX Designer will be responsible for the user experience and the IA design within the digital space and must be able to take into account the impact of design on site usage and sales.
Key responsibilities of the UX designer:
- Collaborate with product management to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, playing a key role in continuously improving the channels
- Collaborate closely with UI design team to ensure that the UX and UI work together
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback through interactive demos
- Clearly articulate customer needs, behaviours and journeys and present to senior stakeholders
- Use insight and analytics to make data driven decisions and to measure success
- Creating solutions that enhance site performance
Key skills and experience of the UX designer:
- 3 years industry experience with a comprehensive portfolio
- Highly competent in core web design with a strong background in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proven experience of mapping user journeys, managing user research and user testing.
- Experience in digital retail landscape
- Previous experience using Axure and Zeplin is desirable
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.