Well-known global digital innovation agency is looking for a Digital Director to join their fast growing team in Manchester and lead them.
The ideal candidate is an innovative, creative Digital Director, who will be required to manage complex integrated digital initiatives from start to finish.
The Digital Director will take ownership of assignments by functioning as a main point of contact with clients for all digital projects.
They will also function as a bridge between agency account services, clients and internal digital development team, creative team, and third party vendors.
The Digital Director will be working and leading the team on projects like:
- Website and web platform development including localisation of content and integration with other enterprise solutions
- Mobile and tablet applications development
- Virtual meetings and live meeting applications
- Congress and booths engagement development
- Training applications, experience with LMS
- Production of different types of interactive content formats, including content for MSLs or sales force
- Multichannel distribution planning and digital marketing
- Digital strategy development and implementation
Desired Skills and Experience
This is an exciting, client facing role, that requires top talent.
You will strive in a fast paced, changing environment with excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- 6+ years of experience managing digital accounts and integrated digital projects
- Experience with major CMS, such as Drupal, Joomla, etc.
- Experience in creating integrated digital platforms of online and offline solutions and asset management
- Experience working with enterprise CRM and CLM solutions such as Skura, Veeva or Agnitio desired
- Video and animation production experience desired
- Demonstrate a proven track record of delivering projects including creative and digital components, with the ability to creatively solve challenges and drive projects forward.
- Pharma and healthcare experience desired
- Motivated with a can-do attitude
The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail, energetic and a logical thinker.
If you believe this is you, please apply sending us your latest CV and work samples.