Digital Designer (Manchester)
Well-known global digital innovation agency is looking for a creative and innovative Digital Designer to join their fast growing, friendly, team in Manchester.
The Digital Designer will be part of the creative team responsible for designing, developing and delivering a wide range of communication materials for the company's clients across all media platforms.
Working alongside the Digital Director and Internal Accounts team, you will juggle multiple visual communication design requests in a supremely organised fashion with creative flair and a devilish eye for detail.
- Lead design projects and work alongside the Digital Director and wider account teams to liaise with clients
- Conceptual design skills and an innovative mindset, generating concepts and ideas for delivery to our clients
- You will create visual assets for video, audio and 2D/3D animations, experience with storyboarding
- Reporting to the core team in London
- Video conference, TC and email communication
- Travel across US and Europe might be required per team, business or client needs
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of agency experience as a digital designer
- Great understanding of design principles and approach to current design trends
- Strong infographics and data visualisation
- Ability to communicate the story and design powerful presentations, whether it’s a PowerPoint, Keynote or other media from the ground up
- Understanding of HTML5 and CSS
- UI/UX design experience
- Understanding of the print processes
- Ability to think creatively beyond design; generate innovative ideas for online applications and websites, apps, printed materials, congresses, exhibitions or live meetings
- Great presentation skills, oral communication, working to tight deadlines and project management experience
- Exceptional Adobe CS
- Pharma and healthcare experience desired
- Must be motivated with can-do attitude
The ideal candidate will bring a creative spark to a high-achieving in-house design team. If you are up for the challenge, please send us your CV and portfolio