Award winning creative branding design agency is looking for a senior designer/design director to help lead this innovative and exceptional design team.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead and inspire the creative team at this independent agency.
Based in the London office, we are looking for an experienced senior designer to join a branding and design agency. This agency has a reputation for creativity and strategic thinking that has seen them working with some of the UK’s most exciting brands.
We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Design Director, who is able to inspire, spot and develop great ideas and deliver output that will maintain and bolster that reputation.
To be considered for the role you will be a proven Senior Designer/Design Director who is obsessed with great creative work.
You will be well respected within the creative community and will be able to inspire the agency. Not only is this is an amazing opportunity to take the agency to the next level creatively – and win exciting new clients – you will also be shaping shape your own destiny as creative within the design industry and be able to build and lead the team you always wanted.
As a senior member of the agency, the role will involve:
• Directing and supervising the creative team, ensuring we stay ahead of the competition by pushing the boundaries of both print and digital design.
• Effectively transforming client requirements into strategic brand concepts and powerful design that works across both print and online.
• Collaborating and contributing to the creative process both as the leader of a creative team and as a senior agency figure.
• Ensuring that our high quality of creative is upheld, maintaining consistently high standards for our clients.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a proven track record of design in an agency environment.
• Have exceptional conceptual and creative abilities and consummate client facing skills.
• Understand how to deliver the brand experience across the full range of physical and digital media, and how to translate that delivery into style guidelines.
• Have a complete understanding of end-to-end print design and production.
• Have excellent written and spoken English.
• Possess excellent team leadership and nurturing skills.
• Be confident in pitches, articulating views with fully-thought-through arguments.
An excellent opportunity for a senior designer who is looking for more responsibility and more client interaction. You must be a natural leader and enjoy mentoring the midweights and juniors.
We'd love to hear from you!