Junior A&D Interior Designer
Junior A&D Interior Designer / Vectorwork / London / Salary £27,000 / Permanent
Design led forward looking modern kitchen company is looking for a Junior A&D Interior Designer with to join their London based office. The successful candidate will effectively carry out any assistance necessary in design and sale of kitchens and furniture to specifiers, architects & designers.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JUNIOR A&D INTERIOR DESIGNER:
- Prepare and manage effective meetings with specifiers, architects, designers & clients
- Interpret specifiers and client's ideas and designs
- Effectively communicate the procedures systems and time scales required to customers
- Assist with generation and management of leads
- Effectively discuss leads, job progress and communicate job status with the relevant manager
- Prepare drawings and costings as required including 3D drawings
- Liaise with the Technical coordinator with regards to any special items or issues of the final package to the customer and workshop
- Liaise with Surveyor with regards to Final Surveys
- Liaise with Select Sales manager with regard to job progress, leads and their distribution etc.
- Liaise with Project Coordinator with regard to job progress on site
KEY SKILLS OF THE JUNIOR A&D INTERIOR DESIGNER:
- Demonstrate an excellent standard of customer care and service
- Sales and design ability
- CAD ability to suitable level - Vectorwork
- Good communication skills
- Thorough understanding of product, production and installation methods
- Thorough understanding of company structure, procedures and systems
- Knowledge and understanding of market and competition
- Carry out presentation design drawings and accurate quotation
- Produce production drawings and specification
- Manage process effectively and efficiently
- Work within a team, be organised and efficient, patient and flexible
If you are interested in finding out more about this Junior A&D Interior Designer job than please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialists in Interior Design Jobs.