Our client are a well-established communications consultancy and creative agency with a team of 70+ people, big enough to challenge you, but small enough for you to create a real impact.
They are looking for a multi-disciplinary senior designer with a wide range of communication and implementation skills to become part of a dedicated client team within the company. Working closely within a project team, you will have substantial and varied experience in creating and implementing communication material, corporate campaigns across print and digital. A good eye for editorial design is needed, across a wide and varied range of media channels.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN 11 MONTH CONTRACT.
What the role looks like
· You should be confident in taking concepts and roll out across the following:
· Internal campaigns – print and digital
· Communication materials such as brochures, infographics and presentations
· Brand guideline updates
· Responsive web design – new functionality and improvements
What you will bring to the role
· A degree in Design, Interaction Design or another design-related field
· 3-5 years’ agency experience in campaign design
· Previous experience working on established brands and help shape the clients work
· Experience in premium or luxury design is an advantage
· Proven experience of understanding digital responsive framework
· In-depth understanding of the principles of interaction design and ability to solve complex UX and UI design problems
· Strong creative flair & strong typographic skills
· Ability to manage your own workload and time
· Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills
Competitive salary and a good benefits package with some great perks.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are interested in working with a talented bunch of people, please send us your CV and Folio.
Apply for Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly