Interior Designer / Interior Architect
This multi-disciplinary design business provides a range services for both the retail and commercial sectors and have offices in Manchester, London, Nottingham and the United Arab Emirates.
They are currently looking for an accomplished Interior Designer or Interior Architect that would be interested in working for Blue Chip clients from their London office.
Person / Experience Required:
- Minimum of three years' retail design and/or office design experience
- Job running experience preferred
- A fast learner and a skilled and effective communicator with both written and spoken English
- Self-motivated, bright and can demonstrate a high level of critical thinking
- Demonstrable technical and creative abilities
- Experienced in carrying out site surveys
- Knowledge of planning and building regulations
- Fluency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- 3D, Revit and BIM experience would be highly advantageous
Salary dependent upon experience plus an attractive benefits package, discounted gym membership, health care and pension.