Creative Copywriter - beauty and home brands
We are looking for a Creative Copywriter for a creative in house studio, working across multiple brands including a well know beauty brand.
The Role / Studio:
They work in a 360 studio environment, across catalogues, direct marketing, PR, social, web, video, emails, banners, microsites, online promos, flash sales, updates, etc. The team also work on campaigns and branding projects for all of the brands and act as an in house studio.
You will be tasked with creating creative content across all brands for the Marketing, Digital and Web teams for various mediums including email, web content and landing pages (optimising SEO), social media, digital, UX, newsletters, inserts and DM including the catalogues. You will be responsible for ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to and updated as necessary.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ideally you will have some kind of experience working with a beauty client
- Creativity. The brands have distinct personalities and high targets so we need someone with a strong portfolio that demonstrates their understanding of writing successfully for a variety of markets.
- Experience of writing for a variety of channels both online and offline.
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years copywriting experience.
- Outstanding attention to detail. You will be the last person in the sign-off process so it’s imperative that you’re able to spot mistakes, especially under time-pressure.
- As a small team developing strong relationships is key. It is very much a team based role so you must be adept at building and maintaining relationships within the team and the wider business.
- Commercial awareness; we need someone who is keen to understand the business’/customer needs and reflect that in the communications they produce.
This is a great opportunity for you to develop your career with a company that is constantly growing and evolving, transforming the way people shop and where your creativity will directly impact customers.
Get in touch today!