A London based branding and design agency that specialise within the property sector are currently looking for a proactive and talented mid weight Account Manager to join their team. This would be a great opportunity to get involved in the day to day running of bespoke property branding projects for some of the most elite properties in London.
What will your responsibilities include?
- You will act as the liaison between internal teams and also external suppliers to ensure the smooth running of all projects; from brief taking, through to costing, creating timelines and managing through to delivery
- You will be a proactive individual capable of ensuring the delivery of multiple projects on time and within budget
- You will be responsible for the upkeep of studio and production processes, advising your creative team as well as your clients on timing updates throughout
What skills will you need?
- You will have previous experience working within a design and branding creative agency at a similar mid weight level
- You'll be a confident communicator with the ability to receive feedback and relay information to creative teams and clients at all levels of seniority
- You must be a proactive individual with the ability to multitask and prioritise tasks with high importance
- You'll be a natural decision maker and negotiator
- You will be a passionate individual who strives for the best when it comes to the work you are involved in
If you are a standout mid weight Account Manager, looking for your next opportunity in Client Services, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!