Junior-Mid Creative Artworker
A world renowned British fashion brand based in Central London is looking for a print and digital creative artworker to join their team.
You will be reporting to the Head of Creative. This role will cross over both print and digital artworking and design so knowledge of both would be extremely beneficial. You will play a key role in enhancing the design, visualisation and preparation of artwork for print and digital aspects and will work closely with the Senior Artworker as well as other team members. You must be confident in working from scamps or Mac visuals. Overall you must be a fast worker and excellent a multitasking with the ability to turn a project around quickly with no loss of quality.
- To support all areas of the business with a range of artworking requests (and to develop a thorough understanding of internal requirements).
- To accurately respond to briefs, and to develop / set up artwork that is ready for print
- To offer a positive, can-do attitude, to work as part of a team + contribute ideas
- To be able to work to tight deadlines and across a number of briefs at one time
- Digital Design, Graphic design or equivalent qualification
- Adobe Creative suites - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign Dreamweaver skills
- After Effects & Premiere video editing and animation experience desirable
- Creating digital assets including HTML email campaigns
- Creating consistent identities for our social channels globally through re skins / ad-hoc asset creation
- Adopting each new store design creative and translating into a digital environment.
- Leading the brand narrative within digital campaigns
- Working closely with the Creative, Marketing, Social and Ecommerce teams
- Retouching digital assets.
- Digital till point creation and various static asset creation for screens
- Updating Seasonal Launch assets across all digital platforms
- Proactive, focused and ambitious
- Positive and forward-thinking
- Committed and hard working
- Highly creative thinker, excellent at idea generation and visualisation
- Effective communication and organisation skills
- Able to take on new ideas and direction
- Fast worker (excellent at multi-tasking projects) with a cool head under fire
- Proven ability to generate and visualise concepts to a high standard
- Excellent organisation and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Technical knowledge when setting up artwork in large format for different large format printers.
- A can do attitude, plus a willingness to learn and to progress your career.
- Effective time management skills + able to manage / prioritise workload
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
- A degree or equivalent in Graphic Design
- Experience working within a professional creative/design team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable and exciting fashion brand within a friendly and innovative culture.