Award winning, fast-growing, creative studio, based in the elegant Bond St area, is looking for a Studio Coordinator to join their team of creatives on a Permanent basis!
The Studio Coordinator will oversee the smooth and timely completion of design projects, managing the workflow, acting as a bridge between clients and the design team and ensuring deadlines and budgets are met.
The right candidate has gained previous experience in a similar role, working in a fast-paced, busy studio, taking responsibilities of budgeting, forecasting and reporting as well as that all briefs are communicated to the team in a clear manner and quality and efficiency are delivered to the client.
The main responsibilities are:
- Make sure all projects are booked in, registered and tracked using their project management system
- Taking a project brief—either from the sales associate or the client—when required
- Ensure that all information are passed through to designers, in order to deliver the project
- Monitor the progress of all creative projects, ensuring a realistic turnaround time is assigned to each project and that deadlines are adhered to at all stages
- Dealing promptly with client requests and maintain strong client relationship and open communications
- Coordinate with the Lead Designer to ensure that projects are assigned to the appropriate team member(s), according to their skill set and availability
In addition to the above the Studio Coordinator will:
- Continually review project workloads for each member of the creative studio
- Proactive planning to ensure sufficient resource is available to cover workload surges and annual leave of permanent staff
- Ensure timely submission of project hours/ timesheets from staff and freelancers
- Responsible for project billing upon completion
- Assist in the creation of project estimates
- Provide a processes and facilities induction to new freelancers and permanent staff
A strong understanding of print production is essential to the role and experience as a designer or artworker is beneficial, to assist the team in the delivery of the projects when needed.
The studio works on a variety of creative projects, both on print and digital channels, therefore the right candidate will come from a very similar background where he had the chance to deal with integrated projects.
This is a full time role.
Salary up to £ 35K.