Junior Digital Designer
Junior Digital Designer
A fantastic opportunity to join Creativebrief, a fast-growing business within the world of brands and marketing, based in Soho. We provide essential marketing industry intelligence via a unique mix of technology, content and expert advice. This enables brands to look beyond their own universe and monitor the flows of the industry around them. The aim is to support brands in supercharging the success of their marketing activity, to build and sustain modern, customer-centred brands for the fast-paced world of today.
To see more about what we do, visit www.creativebrief.com
We’re looking for a talented Junior Digital Designer ready to contribute to a fast-growing business. The Junior Digital Designer will be responsible for the design and production of digital assets for member agencies and general Creativebrief materials. The ideal candidate will produce work to the highest standards, and have a keen eye for detail. Finally, they will have a curious mind, a real interest in the world of marketing communications and a proven desire to make a big difference to an ambitious business.
- Designing and building of online agency case studies.
- Helping with the development and future changes of creativebrief.com.
- Production of video and promotional content for events.
- Creation of assets for online articles and social media.
- Building HTML emails and managing contact lists using Mailchimp.
- Provide technical support for our members.
- BA in design (or similar) preferred but high quality design training will be considered.
- Some real-world experience such as internships is preferable.
- Exceptional communication skills—verbal, written, and interpersonal.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Team player that can also work well independently.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative suite.
- HTML and CSS experience.
- Knowledge of Mailchimp template structure and list management.
- Print and Video/animation skills would be looked on favourably.
- Must provide online design portfolio.
£20,000 – £25,000 plus benefits, dependent on experience
In order to gain a better understanding of us, please visit www.creativebrief.com and if you feel you possess the qualities we are looking for then don’t hesitate to get in touch via the Apply button with a CV and link to your portfolio.