UX/UI Designer is needed to join one of the most cutting edge and innovative online gaming companies of its kind based in West London. The UX/UI Designer will have the opportunity to work on multiple digital projects across mobile (IOS and Android), tablet and desktop. You will be skilled at implementing wireframes and user centred methodologies and be comfortable working with data analysts and market researchers. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a talented team including the Design Lead, Product Managers, developers and interact with internal stakeholders covering all areas of design including experience design, graphic design and user interface design as a key member of a multidisciplinary squad.
Key skills and experience would ideally include:
* A portfolio you're proud of that demonstrates strong UX and UI design skills
* Experience of designing for mobile (IOS and Android), tablet and desktop platforms
* You're a passionate designer with a track record of designing compelling user experiences with a comprehensive understanding of user behaviours,
* Along with a track record of designing marketing collateral, showing an understanding of the different needs of each marketing channel
* Evidence of creating and working to brand guidelines, but also willing to innovate on and challenge these
* Experience designing and working to deadlines at consumer-focused tech or media companies
* Excellent communicator, skilled in Sketch and InVision and explaining your work when required; showing confidence in your own abilities and ideas
* A conceptual thinker with an aptitude for sharing and learning new skills
* Experience working in a collaborative, small but agile team and working with developers to facilitate the implementation of your designs
* A hard-working 'can do' attitude with an appreciation of team camaraderie
* Knowledge of animations desirable
What you'll bring fresh out the box:
* Great attention to detail, organisational skills and a capacity to manage your own workload
* A natural problem solver, driven by creating great user experiences
* Motivation to research and be prepared for the trend and culture shifts in the digital world
* Advocacy for the user, knowing the importance of seeing things from a user's perspective
* Personable and sociable, you put your designs out there and don't hide behind your desk
* Willingness to test and understand user problems and solutions through A/B and MVT.
* A love for collaboration with a small but committed design team and wider product team.
If interested please apply online or directly to Gareth on firstname.lastname@example.org // 02078457224