(Easily commutable from Leeds and Manchester, would be suitable for relocating from London)
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
About the Conceptual Copywriter Role
You will be joining one of Yorkshire's largest full service agencies. With an excellent reputation they work with some of the biggest brand names and are the one stop shop for marketing, creative, advertising, data and social.
As the Conceptual Copywriter you will be more than just words you will have the ability to see the bigger picture and come up with big unifying ideas. You will have experience in a creative/ branding agency and be confident picking up a brief and finding the solution.
You will work collaboratively with a large creative team and be a confident presenter. You will have the ability to reflect brands tones of voices by picking up existing tones and creating new ones that tell stories and sell products.
- You'll be a conceptual thinker
- You'll have an understanding of ideas in the round - not just the words. You should be able to intelligently input on art direction and give visual direction
- Someone with an eye for the bigger picture who can helped manage all aspects of a creative project
- The ability to take the lead with projects and contribute to pitches
- The ability to research and write detailed copy where needed
- An understanding of social, to be able to develop campaigns or strategies to run seamlessly into social spaces (and in time to develop fully social campaigns)
What to do next
If this role ticks all the right boxes and you would like to find out more. Please don't hesitate to get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org Or call me on 0161 238 6700.