Senior FMCG Packaging Designer
Senior Packaging Designer wanted by recent Award Winning Design Agency based in London working on a range of global brands.
This medium-sized agency were formed around 10 years ago and have established themselves as one of the leading players within the packaging design field working with well-known global brands as well as various challenger brands. They have a great work/life balance and have a very high retention of staff.
- Designing independently or as part of a team, depending on each project
- Supplying the lions share of creative concepts for each presentation
- Creatively lead and present mid-sized projects
- Inputting strongly to each design critique and ensuring your voice is heard
- Questioning and challenging briefing documents
- Working in collaboration with client service peers
- Taking an active interest in design strategy
- Presenting your designs with conviction and on occasion to clients with senior team support
- Seeing jobs through from concept to print
- Challenging senior creative team members with innovative and inspiring thinking
- Acting as a creative catalyst on each project, inspiring your creative team
- Attempting to have your design chosen every time and helping to implement the winning design thereafter
- Briefing illustrators, lettering artists and general suppliers
- Art directing photo-shoots
- A degree in packaging design
- 4+ years experience working for a packaging design agency
- FMCG experience
- An ability to communicate your ideas verbally and visually
Apply today for this great opportunity. Please note due to high levels of response we can only get back to successful candidates.