Architectural Technician - South west London
I am looking for experienced Architectural Technicians to join an award winning creative architectural design studio that specialise in providing solutions for commercial and retail, leisure and residential projects through to complete urban development schemes.
The successful candidate will be working onsite producing technical drawings, detailing and tenders on a large scale mixed use project.
Daily duties will include providing technical design solutions from the construction stages onwards in addition to going onsite; therefor the ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of construction techniques and construction knowledge.
The ideal candidate will have
- UK experience - Essential.
- Practical use of Revit and AUTOCAD - Essential.
- Previous experience working on mixed use or retail projects - Desirable.
- On site experience - Desirable.
- CIAT qualification - Desirable.
- Ability to work well within a team and independently.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Good time and cost management skills - plan and achieve delivery to the desired quality to exceed expectations.
This is a fantastic opportunity that shouldn't be missed, If you are interested in discussing this role or just open to an initial, confidential conversation about similar roles then please contact me on 0203 680 0646 or email me with your attached CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.