Marketing Account Manager
Position: Marketing Account Manager
Our client is a Creative Agency based in Essex who are looking to add a Marketing Account Manager to their client services team. Their projects are varied, fun and provide opportunities for professional and personal growth.
They are looking for an energetic, organised and reliable Internal Sales and Marketing Account Manager who can also help to provide digital account support. The role takes on two specific and growing areas of the business. With your sound knowledge, you will be able to devise and execute paid and organic digital campaigns, ensuring alignment with the wider marketing initiatives, set up reporting, social media article and editorial and manage the associated time-lines. You will be required to write and coordinate online / offline projects and working with the internal teams to ensure deadlines are met and client expectations are exceeded. In addition, we would require you to provide and manage sales and marketing, creating opportunities, producing and working with structured sales and marketing plans to continue growth and presence in the creative sector.
Internal Sales & Marketing: Managing all aspects of sales & marketing including:
- Define and execute a strategy to grow and engage social following on key platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & YouTube.
- Manage sales & marketing, from campaign ideas through to deliverables, working closely with the Creative Director.
- Upselling additional social and digital platforms
- Devise and execute paid and organic social media campaigns.
- Managing and scheduling email marketing campaigns.
- Managing social media accounts, from design, copy and approval stages
- Monthly report collation - SEO Audits, Analytical Reporting, EDM Reports.
- Work with internal teams to manage and deliver projects on time on budget.
- Ensure steady workflow through the studio where you are the project lead.
Your Skill Set
- Attention to detail and a flair for creativity and innovation, in both the written word and idea and lead generation.
- Experience in planning and optimising paid & organic social media campaigns.
- Proven ability to grow a brand’s social media presence.
- Excellent in managing data sets and comfortable with analytics platforms.
- Good understanding of everything digital, from social to strategy.
- Conversant in third-party paid social marketing technologies & social listening tools
- Reliable, respectful of clients & supportive of internal teams.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.