Integrated Project Manager
Major Players are working with a top London agency who are looking for an Integrated Project Manager or Producer with at least 3 years' experience in a similar role to come and work on one of their key beauty accounts.
You will have previous agency experience managing multiple channel projects with solid production knowledge across those channels. Proven ability at managing agency resources and management of teams is also essential.
The Integrated Project Manager will manage across print, video, mobile and TV with some digital, look after art buying/stills production and provide oversight and ownership for the successful delivery of all integrated projects, managing scope, time and budgets. As a the Integrated PM in the team you will be working on large projects with multiple channel deliverables, responsible for driving the team to successfully deliver projects on time and on budget.
You will be the operational day-to-day lead on large key campaigns, trusted and relied upon by your team in the running of your projects and internal processes. You will be the driving force behind your accounts and projects, always proactive, displaying passion for creativity, being involved during the creative development process and making improvements where possible.
The Integrated Project Manager will also :
* Plan and manage agency resources and staffing throughout the project lifecycle
* Manage the project scope and/or retainers where appropriate
* Establish and maintain project and/or program communications through projects
* Proactive stakeholder management throughout project lifecycle including running status meetings and maintenance and approval of all project documentation
* Management of project finances including tracking of all budgets
* Own the creative development phases including leading kick-off meetings, creative reviews and any integrated production meetings
* Proactive research and sharing of technology and production solutions during the creative development stages to maintain the highest possible creative standards
* Partner with production specialists as required to inform and approve production decisions where necessary
* Ensure all concepts and project documentation is approved prior to client presentation
* Manage final wash up meetings to inform process changes for future projects
* Management of estimates, purchasing and invoice approvals for third party costs where necessary
This agency is internationally renowned and keeps going from strength to strength plus provide excellent studio space and benefits, if you want to be part of the team then please apply.
Apply for Integrated Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly