Mid Level Interior Designer
For the last 20 years, this team of designers, technicians and project managers have delivered outstanding projects across the leisure, F&B and hospitality industries in the UK and are masters at developing and implementing roll-out concepts for global clients.
The practice is currently busy working on projects for Costa Coffee whilst developing concept proposals for international cafes. With these and other schemes in the pipeline, they are looking for an experienced Mid-Weight Interior Designer to join their team in their beautiful, open plan office.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on roll out concepts and particularly strong all round abilities. A creative nature and the confidence to bring new ideas to the table is also a must!
Role & Responsibilities
Main tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Producing detailed drawings, schedules, and colour/mood boards
- Checking drawings to ensure accuracy, completeness and consistency
- Develop initial sketches of spatial layout proposals
- Researching and keeping up to date with new design trends
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Liaising and maintaining relationships with clients and contractors
- Learning the Construction, Design and Management Regulations, including Design Risk Assessments
- Managing own workload and several projects at one time
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ professional experience within the commercial/F&B sector
- Strong experience interpreting and evolving roll out concepts
- A passion for all-things-design & a good eye for detail
- Ability to show detailed design elements in 3D through sketches
- Experience working quickly and accurately to meet deadlines
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Photoshop
Salary & Package
A salary of £25,000 - £30,000 DOE + pension scheme will be offered to the right candidate.
You will benefit from a great working environment, flexible working hours and regular social events; such as team lunches and after work drinks.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this amazing opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to email@example.com or call 01243 779789.
Applications without portfolios will not be considered.
Job Ref: 8834
Hunter Dunning = Mid-Weight Interior Design Jobs – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists