Major Players are working with leading organic health food company, looking for a Studio/Traffic Coordinator to help over Summer.
They're leaders in their space, and growing Globally very rapidly. You'll be joining a buzzy office, creative team, delivering high end work.
As a Studio/Traffic Coordinator, you'll:
- Collate all design requirements from all teams
- Allocate workflow tasks coming in and out of the Design team
- Manage the design schedule on a daily basis and ensure Designers are following the schedule
- Present and communicate the design schedule to all relevant teams
- Ensure the right freelance is resourced for the project/brief at the right time
- Ensure campaigns are delivered on time and to budget
Working with PD and Marketing in supporting the briefing projects in to freelance designer
Support on mock up samples for sign off and for supplier meetings
Building knowledge of the look and feel for the Lily's Kitchen digital, print, packaging designs
Ensure freelancers complete timesheets on a weekly basis
Make sure designers are following the schedule each day and on target
If you think you have the right skill-set, get in touch for more information!
Apply for Traffic Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly