Retail Merchandise Designer
Would you like to work for one of the biggest entertainment companies in the world?
Our client is on the hunt for a bold, creative and innovative Retail Merchandise Designer to join their Surrey based team, working across a number of global brands you will be coming up with amazing new ideas and developing the retail creative agenda to deliver the ultimate shopping experience.
you will be developing innovative and compelling bespoke product designs within gifts and souvenirs plus relevant packaging for each of the attractions/brands across the company portfolio. Working to specific briefs and within audit and product compliance guidelines.
- Partner with each attraction’s marketing team and central marketing to ensure a database of logos and key images is kept up to date
- Ensure product designs adhere to attraction brand guidelines at all times
- Ensure packaging consistency within ranges and create mock ups where necessary
- Create in store POS to support new and existing ranges and locations
- Monitor current trends and advise the buying team on direction and new product development
- Ensure artwork is supplied in a suitable file type
- Manage freelance designers briefs and deadlines where relevant
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar design role
- BA Hons degree or equivalent in Product Design, Graphic Design or similar
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- 2D and 3D design
- Product and packaging background
- An understanding of gift and non fashion products and the various associated manufacturing techniques
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a truly magical organisation!
Apply for Retail Merchandise Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly