One of London's Leading Workplace Consultancies is looking to recruit an experienced Revit Technician. This practice is best known for its ability to create effective Workplace environments for businesses internationally.
Based in London, this practice is looking to take on a Senior Revit Technician immediately in an initial contract with the view to go permanent. The selected Revit Technician will be working on large scale Interior fit-outs for a variety of Workplace projects.
The selected Revit Technician will be involved in the following day-to-day activities;
- Working on Technical and Construction drawing packages
- Collaborate on Workplace interior fit-outs both CAT A / CAT B
- Prepare immediate amendments to concept designs
- Liaise with Contractors and Clients
- Prepare drawings in Revit
- Assist with drawing packages, planning applications and construction drawings
- Manage your own tasks and lead small teams as required
The successful Revit Technician will have the following skills:
- Experience in Design & Build
- Professional experience using Revit is Essential
- Experience working on Workplace Interior Fit-outs
- Site and client facing experience
- Strong Technical Ability
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.