CIAT Architectural Technologist
MCIAT Architectural Technologist - London
I am looking for a Charted Architectural Technologist to join a team of design focused, forward thinking Charted Architects and Technologists that pride themselves in the delivery of innovative and sustainable solutions, from initial concept through to delivery.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing projects from inception through to completion.
- Leading on projects which will entail producing drawings, securing planning permissions, undertaking contract administration and reporting back to clients.
- Assisting colleagues in the preparation of drawings and scheduling specifications on projects.
- Client liaison to ensure satisfaction and providing professional advice in line with legal requirements.
- Monitoring the progress on projects and inspecting completed building works.
- Carrying out surveys and preparing records for existing buildings and sites.
- Preparation of contract documentation.
- Carrying out tasks completely and professionally within determined timescales and financial budgets.
The qualifications required:
- Professional Membership of the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists with Chartered status - Essential
- HNC/HND or equivalent in an Architectural Technology related discipline - Essential
The skills and knowledge required:
- Experience in a similar or related role - Essential
- Proficient in the use of Revit or similar 3D modelling software - Essential
- Experience working on large scale projects valued at £20 million + - Desirable
- Must be able to carry out the delivery stages 3 onwards - Essential
If you are interested in discussing this role or just open to an initial, confidential conversation about similar roles then please contact me on 0203 680 0646 or email me with your attached CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.