Creative 3D Designer
Our client, based in London SE is an independently owned design agency with offices and joint ventures around the world. Specialising in the design, build and implementation of innovative display, retail environments and consumer engagements for a large number of premium brands based in the UK and Worldwide. Due to continued success our client is looking to add two Creative Designers to their studio!
You will be working on a diverse range of design briefs and will be:
• Working closely with the design team, Project Managers and Creative Director, to interpret briefs and develop suitable creative design solutions;
• Producing high-quality, 3D design solutions from sketching concepts through to technical drawing pack, consistent with the Company brand and visual language, and;
• Sharing technical knowledge, working methods, creative guidance and ideas within the team.
You will need:
• To demonstrate the ability to take design briefs from concept stage through to visualisation, providing technical drawing packs, innovative creation and production of designs to a high standard across a variety of design briefs;
• To demonstrate a good understanding and capability in design, artwork and the creative procedure that will enable the delivery of high-class production, and;
• To provide skilled and technically competent input and support on all aspects of design and artwork production across the Company.
• You will have exceptional and original creative-process thinking, sketching, concept communication and design skills. A keen eye for quality and detail, plus having a good understanding of the retail environment and shopper experience is essential;
• You will possess a strong, creative based portfolio within the retail design sector, demonstrating originality and a broad range of skills on live, professional projects;
• You must have the ability to work both autonomously and alongside other designers, project managers and directors;
• You should have the ability to work in an informal environment within a creative company;
• You will have excellent time management and have a flexible approach to work loads;
• The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Retail, Furniture / Product and/or Travel Retail Design. We are a willing to look at various creative backgrounds providing the experience, skills and knowledge are easily transferable, and;
• It is essential that you possess a wealth of creative experience, have extremely strong sketching capability and be competent.
Packages needed for this role:
• 3D Software Package/s, ideally 3D Studio Max
• CAD Software (Ideally Solidworks and/or Autocad)
Please Share a up to date CV & PDF of Examples to apply for this position
Apply for Creative 3D Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly