Position: Junior/Mid Designer
Our client is an International, award winning creative agency. They work with many of the world's largest brands in a variety of sectors. They are looking for a Junior – Mid Designer
Your primary role will be to support the creative specialist working on a variety of projects. These will include presentations covering pitches, existing client work & internal comms.
The ideal candidate will have some experience within a studio environment. A good understanding of InDesign & Photoshop. Knowledge of PowerPoint.
Skills and Attributes
- Studio Experience
- A good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- A strong design and layout understanding
- Lots of initiative
- Committed, confident.
- A great communicator
- Calm and collected
- Great time management
- Never afraid to offer your opinion
- Open minded and flexible challenging yourself and others to get the best out of each other
- PowerPoint, HTML, Keynote experience an advantage
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.