An opportunity has arisen for an Exhibition Designer to join a highly motivated brand lead creative design agency. Our client creates exceptionally memorable exhibition environments. they are passionate and responsive to each of our client’s requirements, and nothing is ever too much.
The ideal candidate will have worked as an exhibition stand designer for several years and have a solid portfolio of work to demonstrate their ability.
They will need experience of designing branded creative concepts in line with the agreed design direction and client journey. To be able to develop designs and give alternatives in design depending on budget requirements. Be able to specify materials and have a good working knowledge of exhibition manufacture techniques.
Skills and software:
- You will need to be PC / Mac literate and have proven experience of creative design software including Vectorworks,
- Artlantis / 3D StudioMax / Creative Suite (illustrator, Photoshop etc.) / Microsoft Office Software Word, Excel,
- Experience of both 3D design; 2D technical drawings and 2D graphic design/layouts is essential.
Successful candidate needs:
- Be capable of producing high quality 3D visuals and detailed 2D working (technical) drawings ready for manufacture.
- You need to be comfortable working as part of a creative team; and independently. As they are a small company you must be flexible in your approach.
- A confident and mature approach is a necessity; with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Candidate should have a Full UK Driver’s License and Passport; and also to be happy to help with Project Management site work, both in the UK and overseas if necessary.
Salary: Dependent on experience and ability.
Are you interested? To be considered you will need to send over your CV and relevant exhibition work samples. Look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Exhibition Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly