This award-winning organisation offer a wide range of market focused and design-led products for the building and construction sectors and underpinned by their ethos of innovative design, they are continuously evolving their product range and breaking new ground.
The main purpose of the role is to meet with clients and provide and develop design solutions, actively building strong customer relationships with architects and contractors. You will be providing support and technical responses as well as supervising a junior member of the team to undertake the design and development of innovative solutions, producing high quality visuals, drawings and proposal documents to present to customers.
Person / Experience Required:
- Degree qualified with 3+ years relevant industry experience
- Willing to mentor a junior designer
- Experience using 3D CAD software (SolidWorks or similar)
- Ideally an understanding of sheet metal fabrication
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable delivering presentations and in a client facing role
- Capable of thinking outside the box
- Commercially aware
- Good sketching skills and a creative
Apply for Product Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly