6 days left
- Job Functions
My client are a large multi disciplinary consultancy offering professional services in engineering, design and specialist consultancy services across the complex infrastructure, process, tunnelling and built environments.
They believe all spaces should be flexible and easy to navigate. They can help to create a form which supports operational efficiency, is flexible and futureproof and is sustainable, reducing energy use.
They focus on complex projects and environments - although problems are never too big nor too small. Their design heritage is based in the science and technology, energy and transport sectors where they have completed many award winning projects that have increased their clients operational and brand success.
Their portfolio has expanded to include new building forms for growing sectors such as waste and renewables as well as innovative work in more traditional sectors that include health, education and custodial.
An enthusiastic individual is required to support the Architectural department BIM production / detailed design with the following capability:
- Experience in BIM software specifically Revit Architecture and Navisworks would be an advantage.
- AutoCAD Architecture proficient with excellent technical detailing and specification experience/ability through both scheme and detailed design project phases.
- A strong understanding of multi-disciplinary design and integration of other disciplines models into the architectural model.
- To deliver design and technical solutions to best ability.
- On site experience would be an advantage
- CIAT preferred
- An understanding of construction techniques and construction knowledge is essential.
- Ability to solve design issues / provide technical design solutions
- Manage and lead the production of deliverables and design on a project
- Drive and enthusiasm to produce accurate, well presented technical details
- Good communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in discussing this role or just open to an initial, confidential conversation about other roles then please call on 07900 748 208 or you can drop me an email with your CV and portfolio
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly