Technical Interior Designer
6 days left
- Job Functions
One of London's leading Architectural and Interior practices is looking to recruit a Technical Interior Designer with a keen eye for detail. This practice is best known for their forward thinking design's within the Workplace sector, creating some of the coolest collaborative workspaces in London!
Based in North London, this company are looking to take on a Technical Interior Designer in a permanent role ASAP. The selected Technical Interior Designer will be focusing on Workplace projects; however these are not your standard corporate style offices. The projects this practice often works on are quirky offices for highly branded blue chip clientele.
On a day-to-day basis you will be involved in the following activities;
- Work on Technical and Construction drawing packages
- Collaborate on Corporate and Creative Workplace projects
- Prepare immediate amendments to concept designs
- Liaise with Contractors and Clients
- Prepare drawings in Vector works
- Assist with drawing packages, planning applications and construction drawings
- Manage your own tasks and lead small teams as required
The successful Technical Interior Designer will have the following;
- Experience in Design & Build
- Professional experience using Vector works is Essential
- AutoCAD advantageous
- Experience in the workplace sector
- On site and client facing experience
- History of working on mixed scale projects
- Exceptional Technical ability
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Technical Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly