Hospitality Interior Architect
Having amassed an outstanding portfolio of projects and an enviable list of clients, this Interior Design and Architecture practice is well known for leading the luxury hospitality and residential sectors. Their clever design approach, combined with the finest finishes and materials have won them accolades such as the ‘Restaurant and Bar Design Awards’.
With a steady pipeline of projects including 5* hotels, spas, private residential and high-rise residential developments in London and the rest of Europe, they are now looking for an experienced Interior Architect/Architectural Designer, to join their team of 42 on a permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
Main tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Working on luxury hospitality and leisure projects from start through to completion
- Producing plans, elevations, drawing packages and interior detailing to the highest standard
- Working alongside FF&E designers throughout the life of a project
- Attending meetings and site visits as required
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years UK experience in hospitality, F&B or leisure projects
- Proven track record working on projects from start through to completion
- Experience developing technical packages, joinery, detailed drawings
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD (MAC experience would be an advantage)
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Sketch Up
- Hand sketching ability preferred
- Ability to successfully work in a fast paced, busy environment
Salary & Package
You will benefit from a salary range of £24,000 - £30,000 fully dependent on experience. Workplace pension and private healthcare are available for all staff after successfully completing the probation period.
- On going training & CPD
- Regular team outings
- Holidays: 20 days per year + Bank Holidays (1 extra day for every year with the company, up to 25 days). Staff is also entitled to 5 unpaid leave days per year.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this amazing opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 779789.
Please note applications without portfolios will not be considered
Job Ref: 8814
Hunter Dunning = Interior Architecture Jobs – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists