Do you love shopping online?
My client based in East London, a fab agency specialising in e-commerce are expanding their in-house talent and are looking for an Account Manager to join the team.
You will work with ongoing retainer clients, as well as assisting the head of the team with the larger accounts. The account manager will work solely with the client management team and will be responsible for the day-to-day implementation of digital strategies, helping clients to achieve their goals and grow their brand.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be providing high quality, engaging service to clients via phone, email and meetings.
- Providing creative briefs for the design and development team on projects.
- Supporting the client team in implementation of both small and large projects.
- Managing and communicating ongoing client schedule and workflow.
- Deliver high quality, cutting edge websites on time and on budget.
You will have desire to learn and improve your knowledge of e-commerce. The role needs someone who has at least 2 years of digital e-commerce experience.
- Salary £25-£35K dependent on experience
- 28 days paid holiday per year. Office closed Christmas to New Year's Day, work from home or take as holiday.
- Social bunch so expect to have fun with drinks, lunches and the odd night out.
- Free coffee and fruit.