Design Director- Leeds
A leading branding agency are on the look out for a talented Design Director to join their Leeds office.
You'll be looking to bring your big ideas and bags of enthusiasm to lead the team in the strategic creative direction of a number of clients, working on challenger brands and global household names across a variety of industry sectors. You will be multidimensional in nature and work across multiple creative projects, knowing how big ideas relate to brand experience. You'll have plenty of experience of working on branding and packaging projects across Retail and FMCG, and as packaging becomes significant in the 'Internet of Things', you'll develop and realise brand experience ideas across a variety of projects.
As a great communicator and presenter, you'll drive through ideas and points of view that build great brands. Developing long-lasting, profitable relationships with the clients and becoming a trusted partner in their design, you'll be able to hold your own in a demanding environment. We need a strong leader who can motivate the design team to produce the award-winning work that our clients demand.
The company are independent and focus on providing a great working culture!
If you have a beautifully polished book that illustrates a wealth of big ideas, creative thinking, and exceptional craft skills and you have a great track record of leading successful teams, then please get in touch!
- Qualification in graphic design to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of working in a branding agency or similar environment
- A book that demonstrates exceptional creativity, intellect, craft skills and preferably award winning work-
- A strategic thinker when it comes to brands
- Ability to deliver work to achieve revenue targets
- Proven commercial success in farming existing and winning new pieces of work
- An awareness of different print and production techniques
- An active networker
- An ability to lead and inspire others and to get the most out of those around - you are a natural collaborator
To apply to this role please send through your CV and a PDF of your portfolio to register with RedSofa.