Senior Account Manager
A creative agency with expertise in retail and brand design are looking to welcome an experienced Senior Account Manager to their account management team. Working closely with the Account Director, business founders and the extended creative team, this role offers variety of projects across brand identity, retail campaigns, activations, experiential projects and more!
What will this role include?
- As a Senior Account Manager, you will manage a Junior AM, overseeing the delivery of large global accounts, plus smaller bespoke projects for a variety of well-known retail and drink brands across an array of multidisciplinary channels
- You will take financial responsibility across projects, ensuring that budgets are adhered too and providing financial forecasting where needed
- You will work alongside another SAM, to ensure project excellence across all creative output, being able to lend your hand to any area or discipline, whilst also maintaining first class client service
- Project management is a key responsibility of this role, you will ensure that timelines are kept, critical paths are followed and manage the daily delivery of work
What experience is essential for this role?
- A solid understanding of the retail environment is key for thriving in this role, you will understand the design and creative process that surrounds it and how to best project manage work in this environment
- Excellent communication is at the heart of this role; you must have clear skills in communicating with clients and internal teams alike (verbal, written and presentation)
- As this SAM will manage a Junior AM, management and leadership skills must be a natural attribute
- A positive, go-getter attitude will see you fit in to this team- everyone roll's up their sleeves and gets stuck in!
If you are a confident, accomplished Senior Account Manager with experience across retail environments, brand identity and ideally, events/ experiential campaigns then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk now!