Junior Graphic Designer | Entertainment
Our client is a highly regarded creative agency for the entertainment industry, creating and modelling brand identities for global film production houses, broadcasters and video games. Their specialism encompasses graphics, animation, video and digital advertising. Due to growth, they are now looking for a talented junior designer to develop new outstanding solutions for their impressive clientele.
As Junior Designer, you will be working as part of a team of passionate creatives including senior designers, visual artists, motion graphic and animation specialists.
- Producing outstanding digital and print design for branding and advertising campaigns for Film, TV and video games
- Striving to push creative boundaries and develop innovative solutions
- Presenting and explaining your ideas to team and clients
Skills & Experience Required:
- Essential agency or in-house experience in a similar role
- Amazing portfolio showcasing a range of multi-disciplinary work for entertainment brands
- Fully proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Confident managing your time, working under pressure to deadlines and briefs
- Genuine passion for entertainment, pop and youth culture
- Up to date with industry trends
Please apply to find out more!